A successful candidate will managing definition, development and transfer of test processes into Intel's Assembly/Test factories.
Duties include managing research and development of new process technologies, defining customer requirements, managing process development, collaboration with internal and external development partners, support of factory ramp and technical problem solving to ensure that transfer certification goals are met. The position also requires extensive interaction with technology development partner organizations, internal suppliers, product divisions, Q&R and test factories.
The scope of work includes management of the Product Platform Validation process team for Intel's next generation SIPs/SOMs, SOCs, Client and/or Server processor products.
A successful candidate will provide leadership for the Chandler technology development team members and be the key interface both internal and external to the organization.
Inside this Business Group
Qualifications: You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Additional qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
• BS with 7 years of related experience or an MS with 5 years related experience or a PhD with 2 years of related experience in Electrical, Mechanical or Thermal Engineering for the following areas:
Familiarity with: schematics, board-level debug, hardware test, measurement equipment, mechanical systems, thermal systems and control systems.
Knowledge of experimental design and statistical concepts.
Statistical analysis and design of experiments with experience using JMP or other statistical SW.
• Outstanding leadership and influencing skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
• Background in process and/or equipment development, equipment design, device testing methods or concepts, or high volume manufacturing would be an added advantage.
• Manufacturing experience.- PMP or equivalent certification is preferred.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth