The world's best products require the world's best Engineer.
Intel invites you to bring your knowledge in Equipment and Process Engineering to our Technology and Manufacturing group at Kiryat-Gat.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement, final test and optimization - to packaging. The Technology and Manufacturing group members are part of a worldwide network that manufactures, assembles and tests Intel's leading products.
What awaits you -
As an Equipment/Process Engineer at Intel, you will plan ahead both equipment maintenance and process road maps in order to gain better module performance (cost/availability/yield etc.). You will operate and control chemical, physical, mechanical and biological processes, in highly advanced environments. You will plan sequences of operations and specify procedures while exercising judgment in compromising between conflicting requirements. You will also conduct and oversee tests and measurements throughout stages of production to determine control over variables and lead tasks with MBPS (model based problem solving).
Amazing works here. Powering a new era.
This is a temporary position for a period of 3 years.
• Engineer should have a B.Sc., M.Sc. or PhD degree in Mechanical/Chemical/ Materials/ Electronics/ Optoelectronics Engineering or Chemistry/Physics
• High level of English, verbal and written
• High ability to learn and work in multi variable environment
• Team player - good personal skills and ability to work with stakeholders
• Leadership orientation
• Good statistics knowledge
• Advantage - Experience in: Equipment Engineering (equipment preventive maintenance experience, equipment troubleshooting and disposition, vacuum system and gas flow control etc.), problem solving methodologies, experience in working within an organization
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth