- Participating in determination of overall ASIC and system architecture
- Balancing performance, area, power, complexity, risk and runtime to determine optimal architectures and implementations
- Evaluating, selecting, and integrating third-party IP
- Working with physical design , DfT and pre/post Silicon Verification teams on various issues
- Determining, leading, and executing development, integration, bringup and test plans in coordination with other leads.
- Writing detailed complete internal specifications or MicroArchiteure documentation.
- Completing implementation in RTL and evaluating synthesis results for performance and cost
- Ensuring robust and complete timing constraints and evaluating STA results.
- Working closely with verification teams during development
- Working with system and design validation testing teams during bringup and DVT phases.
- Quickly assimilate knowledge, infer consequences, and solve problems before they occur.
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.