As a member of the Software Device Infrastructure Group, you will be a key developer responsible developing device database in Quartus Prime for Intel PSG's next generation product as well as improving software infrastructure to increase efficiency. This position is ideal for a strong software developer who has strong analytical skill, innovative and continues looking for productivity improvement. This position provides an excellent opportunity to gain experience innovating and automating processes to improve workflows and productivity in a fun and supportive environment.
- Design, develop, test, troubleshoot and maintain device models in Quartus Prime for Intel PSG's products
- Research and implement new technology/methodology/process to drive continuous performance and quality improvement of software infrastructure and internal development efficiency
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Information Technology with a minimum of 4 years' experience in relevant field.
- Familiarity with Linux OS platform and debugging skills will be an added advantage.
- OOP knowledge is required to debug build/porting issues.
- C/C++, TCL, Perl and Python programming language.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.