You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
· Candidate must be pursuing a BS on Sciences or Engineering.
· Knowledge of statistic
· Python, MATLAB, or other computing languages
· Experience with physiological sensors and test equipment
· Experience building and maintaining databases
· Experience with metabolic cart systems
Inside this Business Group
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Biosignals Collection Intern at Intel, you will be involved in the testing and validation of developing algorithms, new consumer and enterprise products, and proof of concepts.
Your specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct studies with human subjects to support sensor and algorithm design, development, and validation.
- Recruit and schedule internal test subjects
- Observe and track device wear and usage patterns and hypothesize methods for improvements
- Prepare and maintain study devices, equipment, and materials
- Follow up with subjects to provide troubleshooting and technical support
- Analyze study data and present results
- A hands-on, team player excited about making the world a healthier place
- A great communicator who is personable and has a can-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to follow protocols strictly
- Eager to learn about multiple aspects of biosensor device research and product development
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.