Job Description: Be part of a graphics driver SW team located in Yakum, doing mainly performance analysis and optimization of the driver code for Intel's Processor Graphics, which is one of the main parts inside Intel's SoC's.
Inside this Business Group
- Good C/C++ background
- Willingness to dive into a complex technical area which requires a lot of learning
- Willingness to develop at the lower levels of the SW stack
- between the OS and the HW, and work with pre-released HWAll these are a plus:
- Driver development experience
- Experience developing graphics applications or knowledge of graphics/compute APIs (DirectX, OpenGL, OpenCL, Metal etc.)
- Experience with MacOS- Experience doing performance analysis of applications
- Experience working with pre-silicon environments
- Passion for 3D graphics and gaming
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.