Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Center Group (DCG) as an IP Manager! You are joining an innovative team in San Jose in which responsible for developing an advance ASSP that helps to drive our Data Center Group road map. Our organization works on all levels of ASIC development, spanning high-level architecture to RTL design and verification and volume manufacturing. We are looking for a motivated and astute individual to join our team to contribute to our success.
As the IP Manager will compile the detail feature set support by the IP provider, and manage the review session with the MST design team. You will be responsible to communicate with the IP provider of all the issues, and develop the recovery plans and the follow up activities. You will also track all the deliverables from the IP provider to satisfy our requirement throughout the project execution phase.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading IP management office and working closely with IP providers across different Intel divisions as well as third party vendors to develop or leverage IPs to be integrated into SOC.
- Understand product requirements and set technical requirements for the IP providers with the right expectations of features, quality and schedule, factoring in process technology, manufacturing and performance aspects of the product in planning and execution phases of the program.
- Act as the bridge between IP providers and SOC team for a seamless integration and flawless execution. Both Hard IP and Soft IP leverage is expected.
- Proactively manage stakeholders in the IP development process with clear decision making and crisp communication.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer engineering, or related discipline with 6+ years of work experience, a Masters in Electrical Engineering, Computer engineering, or related discipline with 4+ years of work experience, or a PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer engineering, or related discipline with 2+ years of work experience.
- 6+ years of experience in ASIC and IP development with a complete understanding of the ASIC development flow, knowledge of ASIC semiconductor technology and manufacturing.
- 6+ years of experience in Hard and/or Soft IP engineering, analog and logic design background with both Intel internal suppler and external suppliers.
- 4+ years of demonstrated strong experience in stakeholder management and communication skills.
- 4+ plus years of experience in strong negotiation skills, with an ability to advocate product and team objectives.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree or higher is preferred.
- Ability to network, build relationships, and drive effective decision-making across multiple functions and levels within the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work as part of a multi-site team.