-Work with Cloud and Software-defined infrastructure Partner Ecosystem to develop & deliver high customer value solutions that enable Intel silicon revenue growth in Enterprise, Cloud and Communications Service Provider accounts.
-Engage Partner Ecosystem & Channels to drive Reference Architectures which incorporate Intel Technologies and Products with overall system, infrastructure and management/orchestration SW, security, services layers, application layers, reference implementation
-Work with Intel and Partner product groups to ensure engineering / build / test / validation plan
-Develop business model for joint selling (POC, Pilot, Deployment)
-Identify and develop joint collateral and solutions implementation guides
-Define/develop joint Value Prop, GTM and customer engagement plan for PoCs and Deployments through Partner Direct Sales Teams, Intel Sales Teams and the Channel. Engage Intel, Partner and Channel sales team to train, roll-out GTM programs and act as single point of contact for all joint sales activities.
-Track value and ROI of solutions for both Intel and Partner
-Drive Roadmap & release / update plan while also capturing customer solution requirements for future solutions and drive that feedback loop to Intel and Partner Business Groups
This position reports to the director of SDI ISV Sales Enablement Programs within DCG sales
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science/EE or similar technical backgrounds preferred), with 7+ years prior experience.
- Prior experience with major enterprise computing, network and software deployments and solutions integration. Particularly experience in private cloud solutions and high familiarity with the Openstack/SDI ecosystem
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred
- Proven ability in planning and ability to drive execution, resourceful, have broad understanding of how things work in the Business/Sales and trustworthy.
- Experience ramping new business and/or segments and programs for Intel, involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience setting the strategy, execution and refining sales & marketing programs in the enterprise segment
- International experience is preferred
- Solid track record managing projects spread out in multiple locations globally
- This self-starter and analytical thinker, will be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and needing minimal direction. They should be adaptable and active in individual contributor, team member, and leadership roles.
- Discipline, integrity and results orientation are key as this person will lead, manage, and contribute to a multitude of deliverables at varying stages of maturity and readiness.
ID#'s : I0379
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.