The Creative & Publishing Intern is part of the Americas Digital Marketing, Media & Creative Team and supports the LAR region to guarantee clear and compelling communications are develop thru our creatives, blogs and social media messages.
- Mainly support on the Creative & Communication Process by:Performing creative reviews with Agencies, adjusting creatives to fit the brand's voice and aesthetic.
- Managing of the creative flow to meet the deadline into the market.
- Looking for budget savings based on Intel assets already available or creative improvements.
- Ensuring local agencies are trained on Intel brand and are following the brand guidelines.
- Encouraging Intel staff to bring their creative through this process.
In addition, supports LAR region on Web Publishing and Social Media by:
- Managing blog pages for Brazil and Latin America: strategy development, articles selection, approval, review and publishing.- Handling those sites highlights, SEO, descriptions, etc.
- Analyzing Google Analytics performance and general likability reports GA knowledge nice to have.
- Reviewing Social media assets for Spanish speaking countries.
Inside this Business Group
- Business, Communications or Marketing students: Bachelor or Master.
- Creative Agency experience desired.
- Spanish & English Fluent.
- Portuguese nice to have.
- 1 year work contract.
- Availability to work mid time: 30 hours a week or full time: 40 hrs a week.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.