You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing an MS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Minimum of 3-6 months experience in in scripting using Python
- 6+ months of experience in Storage Technologies.
- 6+ months of experience in data collection.
- 6+ months of experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience using Oscilloscopes, Analyzers.
Inside this Business Group
Come intern with Intel's Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group NSG. Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work on non-volatile memory from material science and process research, through component design, manufacturing, ASIC, board, solid state drives and SW solutions.
- Deliver disruptive solutions that are transforming computing across all segments from Internet Portal Data Centers IPDCs to Consumer Client Devices such as Ultrabooks and Tablets.
- Invent, develop, bring to market and support customers with leading-edge non-volatile memory products.
Our customers include leading cloud service providers CSPs, IPDCs, original equipment manufacturers OEMs, and other leading edge technology companies from around the world. NSG is a dynamic group that is strategically positioned to become the leading non-volatile memory solution supplier for the compute segment, driving disruptive computing changes in the industry and is a key organization to expanding markets and continuing growth for Intel.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.