You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field.
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- Minimum of 3 months experience and understanding of computer science, the client platform and key components Bios, Drivers, Graphics, Wireless Lan, Unite, etc, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems to apply to enterprise fleet configuration management.
Inside this Business Group
Come intern with Intel's Information Technology Organization. Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing automation, as well as server build processes.
- Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones DMZ, Network Load Balancing NLB, Storage Area Networks SAN, Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
- Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent communication skills Quick learner/Team Player/Ability to take directions.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment