You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field.
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- Minimum of 3 months experience in Windows server OS management- Data Storage solutions- Hyper-V- Scripting languages such as Powershell and vbscript- IIS Internet Information Services.
- Minimum of 3 months experience in SQL Server Database Administration.
Inside this Business Group
Come intern with Intel's Information Technology Organization. If you are passionate about the below description, we are looking for you to help supplement our team. Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Windows Administration for IT Engineering Computing storage/hosting environment.
- Working closely with other system administrators to support our Windows computing infrastructure, working with internal engineering customers, IT partners, and service providers to resolve complex computing issues.
- Responsible for monitoring, maintaining, upgrading, testing, troubleshooting and recycling of Windows computer servers.
- Working on security issues, performance issues, and data migration to ensure the most stable and efficient environment
- Researches, recommends and/or implements system enhancements that will improve server/OS/application reliability, security and performance.
-Train personnel on system usage
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Ability to break down complex problems into their simplest forms.
- Problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking
- Ability to multitask
- Versatility and flexibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment