You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field.
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- Minimum of 3 months experience with MS Office Experience and Scripting knowledge is helpful.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt administrative nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Inside this Business Group
Come intern with Intel's Information Technology organization. Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Execution of market research, data analysis, and preparation of reports/recommendations
- Facilitate inter- and intra-departmental business processes
- Support ad-hoc projects and operations
- Resource for office related software applications
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent communication skills Quick learner/Team Player/Ability to take directions.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment.