In this position you will be responsible for all engineering aspects of the F28 Gas systems, inc' - Installation, configuration, integration, test and sustaining of all different gas systems,bulk and specialty
- You will be the professional leader in the gas system area
- You will be expected to drive continuous improvement to these systems. Define work methods, lead and manage systems upgrades, reliability and efficiency as well as lead new technologies implementation.
- As F28 Gas Engineer, you will manage the professional communication to other Intel sites VF , the internal communication to different organizations in the fab as MFG, Eng as well as co-work with the vendors and suppliers, over new projects and capacity/reliability issues.
Inside this Business Group
You should possess a Bachelor degree in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Additional qualifications include:
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Good presentation skills
- High ability with problem solving
- Ability to work on diverse tasks under pressure
- Customer orientation
- High motivation
- Engineering experience as process engineer will be an advantage however not a must
- Experience with High purity gas systems - an advantage
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth