This role will be located in Redmond, WA
Come join Team Microsoft Market Maker Team as a part of the Global Accounts Group in the Sales and Marketing Group! Team Microsoft is looking for an outstanding candidate to lead and manage Intel's marketing and sales relationship with Microsoft in North America. Responsibilities include identifying opportunities to communicate Intel + Microsoft better together story across all audiences (Consumer & Commercial), all products (Client, Desktop & Tablets, Server/Datacenter, IoT, Surface, etc). This position will also build and execute strategies for accelerating sales of Intel and Microsoft joint solutions across all Sales Channels (Disti, DMR, Resellers, Retail, BDMs). This position will report into Team Microsoft Marketing and dotted line to NA Marketing.
Inside this Business Group
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline (MBA preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years in Marketing in Tech industry.
- Previous partner/stakeholder facing roles experience
Additional Profile Characteristic Preferred
-Understanding and experience working with Intel's Sales & Marketing teams a plus.
- Managing multiple work streams both internally and with customers
- Defining and prioritizing North America (NA) joint marketing and sales opportunities based on Intel's NA priorities
- Identifying quarterly marketing investment priorities and measuring impact/ROI
- Building and managing relationships both at the Executive and Working Team levels
- Managing and influencing others to include Microsoft messaging in Intel deliverables
- Keeping stakeholders informed and up to date on Microsoft news and information
- Leading cross matrix teams, being resourceful and trustworthy with sensitive customer information
- Identifying how to work through others, to gain support and efficiently and constructively obtain what is needed.
- Repeat high performer with significant documented accomplishments.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.