Intel freeD is a dynamic and creative group with a start-up atmosphere within Intel, developing the future of video technology.
"freeD" stands for Free Dimensional Video, and is an entirely new concept for capturing, processing and rendering video that allows users to immersively interact with real, live video.
What will you do in freeD?
Your job responsibilities Maya Technical Artist :
* Learn and master the current generation freeD System.
* Give perfect support independently for the currently broadcasting freeD System.
* Help stabilize the next generation systems.
* Help develop tools and working flows to help automate and simplify CG Department's tasks.
* Be able to help other departments in POCs which require CG help: We have a lot of departments in freeD, most of which are teams of programmers which can greatly benefit from the occasional CG clip, visually showing them what they are supposed to develop.
* Help in game support: Our systems today require some manual adjustment before each game starts.
* Be able to handle events of high importance: There are events that we decide to support on site in order to be able to give top support in minimum time.
Inside this Business Group
What you need to be:
* Be very comfortable with Maya.
* Experienced in Hard Surface modeling.
* Experienced in Non-character Animation.
* Experienced in basic Rigging techniques IK/FK blends, blendshapes, deformers, constraints.
* Experienced in Projection Shaders.
* Experienced in Rendering in general.
* Experienced in Python/MEL scripting for Maya.
What you must be:
* Be a great people person. Be eager to help, be respectful, and be weirdo-tolerant.
* Have insatiable thirst to learn new stuff.
* Be patient/stubborn enough to learn and master a very complicated system.
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.