The position includes: - Software micro-architecture and design document development, - Coding C, Asm, Debugging, Real-Time and Memory tuning , Release management, Verification support, Existing and legacy software support, patching
Inside this Business Group
- B.Sc or Master's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Working knowledge and proved 5 years experience in embedded and real-time softwareWorking knowledge of assembly language programming and C
- Working knowledge and 5 years experience in development of software for networking and communication
- Working knowledge and experience in drivers and hardware oriented software, Low-level SW/HW debug skillsExcellent communication skills and willingness to work in a competitive team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and spend long time in lab on silicon bring up
- Ability to execute several jobs in parallel and switch from job to job with low latency
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Familiarity with ARC and Tensilica architecture. Working knowledge in ThreadX
- Knowledge of Specman or System C
- Knowledge in Ethernet and TCP/IP
- Knowledge in i64 architecture
- Linux knowledge
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.