The position includes:
- Creating and documenting validation strategy/plan of FW components
- Participation in system and Si validation strategy/plan creating and process,
- Participation in Software micro-architecture and design process
- Coding of validation suite components Java, Python, scripts, ..
- Validation automated and Debugging, Quality analysis
Inside this Business Group
- B.Sc or Master's degree in Computer Science or Electrical EngineeringWorking knowledge of C and Java, Python or any other scripting environment programming
- Working knowledge in real-time software validation
- Working knowledge and proved 3 or more years experience in networking
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work in a competitive team environment - Ability to run several jobs in parallel
- Ability to lead and educate co-workers
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge of Specman or System C Knowledge in Ethernet and TCP/IP
- Knowledge in Automation/Testing tools, Knowledge in Code coverage tools
- Knowledge in Code security and fuzzing testing
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.