F68 Technology and Strategy Office is looking for a business operation specialist to work on business operations for technology transfer, with potential scope covering execution to agreement with partners. You will collaborate with partners within Intel as well as outside Intel, specifically Intel/Micron Flash Technologies IMFT and Micron Technology by working closely with these organizations.Detailed responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with technology transfer team on cross site transfer wafer planning and execution to make sure transfer wafer readiness
- Coordinate technology transfer seed assignment execution both internally and externally
- Manage F10 remote access for F68 users and F68 remote access for external users from F10 and Intel NSG
- As Intel sponsor for seconded assignees from IMFT, coordinate and facilitate their assignment requirements
- Manage site collections for 110s technology transfer
Inside this Business Group
- An engineering degree is required.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of ability to work in flexible and continuously changing environment.
- Communication skills to manage assigned tasks successfully and commit to deliverables.
- Capability of multi-tasks player
- Show strong self-leaning ability, actively participate in assigned tasks and drive integrated solutions.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.