Intel Security has amazing opportunities ahead! In the next several months, we anticipate transitioning to a stand-alone company. This will help to position us as one of the largest pure-play cyber security companies in the world. During this transition, we will continue to have a bold vision to achieve, which we can’t achieve without talented people.
Our team in Tel Aviv is responsible for building a new age of the McAfee Host Data Loss Prevention (DLP) endpoint product to address todays and future challenges in DLP area, as well as maintaining the existing versions and supporting customer needs.
Working environment is dynamic and very challenging, both in product and technology areas. The successful candidate will be a team player capable of working on the testing of complex software systems through their full Lifecycle
If you are passionate about the QA and Security domains, we are offering you a unique and great opportunity to build your career with us and gain experience working with high end network security Systems
Inside this Business Group
What you need to succeed:
• Ability to setup a complex lab environments to reproduce customer environment and issue (AD, Virtualization, security servers), including configurations, installations, and maintenance
• Knowledge of Windows admin, including Active directory
• Knowledge of network protocols (e.g. HTTP) – an advantage
• Background in security technologies and products – advantage
• Familiarity with Share point technologies – major advantage
• Scripting Abilities – using power shell, Python or C++ - advantage
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.