Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Center Group (DCG) as a Software Development HPC Fabric Build Integration team member!
As a DevOps Fabric Build Integration and Release team member you will contribute in the range of areas from developing software for automated validation regression infrastructure and test suites to developing software for the automated build and release process in support of implementing a continuous integration environment. The software validation and build components run on Intel's High Performance Computing solution which includes Omni-Path Architecture Switch Platforms. You would be involved in integrating these components on the Omni-Path Architecture switch platforms. The DevOps team works closely with other software, firmware and hardware teams through the software validation, integration, build and debug processes.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline with 4+ years of work experience, a Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline with 3+ years of work experience, or a PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- 4 plus years of experience in software validation, software automation, or DevOps environments.
- 4 plus years of experience in the following languages: C, C++, Python, Shell, Bash-Scripting Makfiles
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of High Performance Computing is a plus.
- Linux, Windows development environments GIT, JIRA, Gerrit, Jenkins is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work as part of a multi-site team.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills coupled with a strong drive to learn new skills and teach others.