Work with design engineers and architects to execute validation and verification work from system level to component level of newly design product. Generate validation/verification report. Perform hardware experimental tests and debug issues observed during validation. Participate in platform power delivery design and enabling.
Inside this Business Group
1. Bachelor degree in electrical/electronics or equivalent field with minimum CGPA of 3.0
2. Knowledge or proficiency in these subjects:
- Power electronics/ Electronics
- Voltage regulators
- Circuit theory
3. Expertise on lab equipment such as Oscilloscope, DMM, logic analyzer, power supply, battery emulator is and added advantage
4. Able to speak and write in English proficiently.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.