Talent Acquisition Partner - India
Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of Intel Security, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help Intel Security win big!
About the Role:
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Business Partner will be responsible for providing recruiting support for Intel Security organizations. This Talent Acquisition Business partner will advise their organization(s) of the most cost-effective recruitment methods; work with the business to establish appropriate talent pipelines and recruitment project plans to meet the needs of the business. The individual will be responsible for developing recruitment campaigns to attract candidates from across their region.
- Act as the first point of contact for the business area / line managers on day-to-day recruitment activity
- Work with the business to understand their recruitment needs; formulate recruitment plans, writing and assess job descriptions
- A Demonstrated Industry knowledge of the external business environment, market trends, competitors, labor market and general talent availability with examples of translating this to fact based recommendations to hiring teams, managers or internal stakeholders.
- Ability to learn and grasp quickly changing new and emerging technical roadmaps that effect hiring and skill trends needed to supply the business with critical talent.
- Ability to demonstrate agility and effectively cope with ambiguous scenarios, work in a self-directed environment, grasp new concepts and come up to speed quickly in response to new assignments. Able to come up with "out of the box" solutions despite ambiguity and be able to highlight and cover gaps as driven by business needs.
- A demonstrated history of success in the development of a diverse slate of candidates though the hire process.
- Provide a smooth and professional start-to-end candidate experience.
- Influence managers and other business group stakeholders to align internal efforts to the best recruiting approaches to hire the top candidates for their needs. Generate new ideas and creative solutions to problems while meeting talent deliverables.
- Develop, plan, validate and drive operational response to the hiring manager/business/department talent requirements. Influence peers and management to effectively communicate and contribute to staffing strategies, initiatives and sourcing plans.
- Advise/coach line managers on recruitment policies & procedures & best practices. Lead the selection processes, & suggest interview techniques
- Advise, customize, and bring expertise to the candidate beyond the proposed role.
- Research innovative recruitment strategies and develop creative solutions to generate high quality candidates
- Maintain the ATS system
- Work closely with Hiring Managers on quality of hire for their business group
- Participate in Workforce planning sessions with the business to understand drivers and requirements and provide subject matter expertise in recruitment to include market conditions and competitor analysis
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- 5+ years of Recruitment experience ideally in-house within an IT software environment
- An understanding of the different attraction methods and how and when to use them
- IT Security industry sector experience desirable & an understanding of business/recruitment drivers
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships face-to-face and over the phone
- Ability to manage multiple vacancies at one time working to tight timelines and quality measures
- Team player willing to support others with heavy workloads
- Worked within a busy recruiting function
- Project Management experience within the Recruiting function
- Experience or working with a recruiting interview methodology
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.