Intel Security has amazing opportunities ahead! In the next several months, we anticipate transitioning to a stand-alone company. This will help to position us as one of the largest pure-play cyber-security companies in the world. During this transition, we will continue to have a bold vision to achieve, which we can’t achieve without talented people.
- Design, implement and test a set of UI features
- Collaborate with the definition or follow usability guidelines
- Implement user interfaces, integrating both in-house developed components as well as 3rd party vendor solutions.
- Design and implement new user-facing features with HTML5 technologies.
- Create, maintain and constantly look for improvements in the development and implementation process
- Obtain and discuss feedback, and follow through on resulting action items while and investigating and answering customer questions.
- Be responsible of the code committed to the repository.
- Flexibility to embrace change, to manage transition effectively from task to task and to adapt to varying business needs.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced Internet environment