Job Description: In this position, you will be supporting the Intel Graphics Hardware team with Graphics Emulation Validation data, debug and Emulation Model build activities.
You will be working as part of a cross-functional technical team developing the latest Intel Graphics products. Position requires constant cross team interaction and team work. Therefore, you should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Running a variety of tests using automation on emulation.
-Building Emulation and simulation models for Graphics Validation purposes.
-Analyzing regression data and debugging failures to closure.
- Noting important distinctions between hardware and software observed anomalies and then documenting test results in a timely/precise manner.
- Filing and tracking functional sightings against hardware and/or software.
- Maintain automated testing environments written in combinations of Windows scripting languages, Python and Perl.
- Contribute to teams developing internal tools by documenting and providing requirements.
- Assisting in definition of graphics workloads and providing feedback to automation team;
- Interface with platform teams to ensure platform ingredients for testing platforms are up to date;
- Building and configuring Windows based operating system (OS) and creating images of various installations
Inside this Business Group
Qualifications: You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Additional qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline.
• 3+ years of experience with scripting language programming, automated testing and Validation environments.
• Experience in Zebu Emulation platform development and debug or Veloce,
• Good working knowledge of 3D graphics concepts, techniques, programming APIs (Direct3D*)
• Good understanding of software testing and test methodology.
• Functional, integration, regression, performance testing.
• Experience in power management scheme, SoC level understanding.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.