We are looking for a high motivated talent from University to join Munich performance verification team. The team focuses on testing for Intel mobile modem platforms: LTE, 3G, 2G & 5 G. The team's goal is to find the best and efficient way to push our modem performance to be the market leader. Typical performance topics are: throughput upload/download, Antenna Switch, MIMO, Handovers, call drops and audio qualities. There are a lot of technical topics to be discussed with different teams and also customers. We have customers who are the leaders in different industries e.g. mobile, automotive and PC. Your main responsibilities are:
1. execution and reporting for test cases
2. programming and post processing test results
3. technical presentation for test setups, bugs, and test progress
4. discussion with vendors like R&S, Keysight
Inside this Business Group
You should be pursuing third or fourth year of study in engineering in Electronics/Communication Technology. No professional experience required.
Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Office tools, especially excel, VBA
- Knowledge of scripting, python/batch/perl/shell etc.
- Very good Knowledge of English- Ability to be self-reliant in problem resolution
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.