This is an exciting opportunity to join the Poland Accounting team, focused on accounting deliverables for the EE / MENA Eastern Europe / Middle East and North Africa regions. We are looking for a student who is interested in pursuing 12-24 months internship during your study. In this position you will be responsible for tasks supporting Intel's local compliance in the region. Come and join our team which delivers financial integrity while enabling Intel's growth!
You will be a member of the Accounting Team based in Gdansk, Poland, which is part of the EMEA Corporate Finance organisation. Beyond the EMEA Corp Finance team, you will closely collaborate with our Malaysia shared service center and the Operations Finance team. In this position, your core tasks will encompass the elements of the following tasks:
- Supporting preparation of the local financial records and statutory accounts for several Intel entities in the EE/MENA region
- Assisting with the annual statutory audit process
- Accounting for fixed assets in the relevant local accounting policies
- Ensuring fiduciary compliance including VAT, CIT and withholding tax
- Helping the tax department on local tax and VAT queries
- Optimising internal controls und improving internal processes
- Participating in projects across the core team EE/MENA team, the EMEA Accounting team or Global Accounting as required
- Providing accounting guidance to business partners including Operations Finance
- Liaising with a wide range of business partners including tax, legal, treasury, corporate services, human resources, RnD management
Inside this Business Group
To be successful in this role, the following qualifications & attributes are important:
- Studying towards a relevant Higher education qualification
- Fluent Polish & Good English
- Knowledge of Nordic languages, Arabic or Turkish is a distinct advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Office programs, especially Excel would be preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An enthusiastic outlook & ability to learn new tasks quickly
- A team player with an ability to collaborate well with others from different departments, backgrounds and regions
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.