This is a commissioned sales position. Responsibilities including but not limit to:
-Give product presentations to the customer describing how Intel products provide the optimum solution to their application.
-Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, T/Cs, Distribution and Business Code of Ethics.
-During customer's product design, responsible for design assistance including onsite visits to review designs, examine customer problems and provide suggestions on optimal ways to use Intel products.
-Manage relationships between Intel and customers by establishing relationships with key individuals at accounts. Identify and develop new opportunities within accounts.
-Give product demonstrations and execute benchmarks to show product capabilities and ease of use.
-Understand competitor's strengths and weaknesses relative to the appropriate technical strategy.
-Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination.
-Assist the customer throughout the development cycle to ensure successful completion of the product.
-Provide timely feedback to the factory on product and strategy issues to ensure the Intel is capable of responding to and/or anticipating changes needed to maintain success.
-Provide training and account strategy support for distributors. Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work. Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
Inside this Business Group
- The TSS candidate should have a BSEE/BSCE/BSCS or equivalent technical knowledge.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in engineering or applications support, preferably with Intel Architecture CPUs, boards or systems. Linux, C++, open source software and compiler knowledge -Storage and Memory Technical expertise is a requirement.
- Technical sales experience is highly desirable. Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred: -Strong written and oral communication skills are required, including the ability to effectively present in front of a large audience.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are needed in order to prioritize tasks in a very interrupt driven environment.
- Good relationship building skills are necessary, including the ability to build a rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of Intel and the customer.
- Candidate needs to be able to integrate technical, business, market and environmental conditions into a compelling solution that meets the needs of Intel and the customer.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.
PRC, Beijing; ,