Plans, implements, executes, and documents thermal characterization instrumentation for enterprise/client Solid-State Storage Devices SSD, so as to verify various component thermal profiles over operational scenarios, and SSD modes of operational. Sets up Data logger equipment configuration, to collect thermal data. over the prescribed workload scenarios, and compiles reports to determine viability of product thermal solution under evaluation.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
– Must be pursuing a BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
– 6+ months of experience in the field of Thermal Design, and Analysis for Characterization.
– The candidate must have unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
– 6+ months of experience with Wind-Tunnels, measurement devices such as anemometers, Thermocouples, Data-Logger instrumentation.
– 6+ months of experience with visualization/analysis tools, and workstation computer workload programs for storage performance evaluation.
– 6+ months of experience with Microsoft Office.