Talent Acquisition Coordinator - EMEA
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be the primary point of contact to coordinate all operational activities and provide support for internal and external groups to facilitate the recruiting and new hire process. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will ensure administrative excellence exists throughout the recruiting process so that all audit requirements are met and satisfaction measurements are achieved.
- Provides support in a high volume environment to corporate recruiters throughout the recruiting process for an assigned business unit(s).
- Schedules candidates for interviews and prepares offer letters, disposition letters, and acknowledgement letters as appropriate.
- Maintains applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Conducts applicant tracking system audit and makes corrections in HRIS or applicant tracking system as appropriate.
- Coordinates candidate pre-employment checks and serves as the primary contact with third party vendors, as appropriate, to ensure timely and proper facilitation of candidate status.
- Handles all new hire processes including offer letter generation/delivery, and follow-up; ensures all aspects of the new hire process are timely, accurate and lead to a positive experience for all involved.
- Coordinates all internal and external job postings.
- Responds to all internal or external recruiting-related inquiries with a sense of urgency, and directs/escalates to the proper source for information and follows up as appropriate.
- Responsible for record keeping of all recruiting related documents such as applications, background check authorization forms and is well-versed in the retention policies of the company.
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience supporting multiple individuals and prioritizing work
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel, to include pivot tables and v-look-up's
- Proficient with an enterprise applicant tracking systems (ATS), preferably Workday
- Previous experience with HRIS, preferably Workday
- Demonstrated customer orientation, ability to work effectively on a team and build effective working relationships
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
England, Slough; ,