The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for development of tools and flows used in design and characterization of standard cell collateral using world-leading process technology for use by Intel’s product design teams and Foundry customers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• A minimum of Masters degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science is required.
• Experience in development of design automation tools/flows
• Strong knowledge of industry-standard EDA tools for VLSI circuit and layout design
• Experience in software development with proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Tcl, Perl, Python, C, C++
• Experience working in the Linux environment and its development tools
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
US, Oregon, Hillsboro;