Intel’s Silicon Photonics Products Division is seeking a leader for its transceiver development group responsible for development of market-leading optical transceiver products, integrating Intel technology including Silicon Photonics components, optical packaging, and ICs.
Key responsibilities include:
Inside this Business Group
- M.S or PhD in relevant field, plus minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience
- Deep technical knowledge of design of optical transceivers and subsystems for Datacom and telecom applications
- Understanding of and demonstrated track record designing for quality, reliability, and cost in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience with high-speed mixed signal design, thermal and mechanical engineering, RF signal integrity, and design for manufacturing
- Demonstrated track record of developing and successfully bringing to high-volume high-performance optical component and sub-systems solutions