We are looking for a talented and self-motivated software engineer to join a software development team, work with the team on design, development and testing of a software stack including Linux device drivers, system software, frameworks and applications. Your main focus will be system software, frameworks and application development.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with C/C++ programming on Linux platforms (Windows is a plus)
- Experience on system software and/or framework is preferred.
- Experience with continuous integration work flow and tools.
- Experience with Git and Gerrit.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrate versatility in software engineering across a variety of current programming and scripting languages.
- Experience with compute acceleration programming using GPU or Intel Xeon Phi is a plus
- Experience with open stack and/or machine learning frameworks such as Caffe is a plus.
- Experience of RTL programming for FPGA is a plus.