Inside this Business Group
- Must have either a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering,
- Minimum 2 years' experience with programming in one of the languages: C, C++, C#,
- Practical knowledge of concepts in the following areas: drivers, remote debugging, communication protocol stacks,
- Knowledge of agile-based software development methodologies,
- Knowledge of software validation concepts: unit / functional/ integration / exploratory / performance / scalability tests,
- Methodical problem solving skills,
- Fluency in Polish and very good knowledge of English.
- Strong understanding of Intel server platform architecture, including server I/O and manageability interfaces SMBus, IPMI, networking, PCI Express, SPI etc.,
- 2+ years of relevant firmware development/debug experience,
- 6+ months experience with building models in WindRiver SIMICS
- Experience in distributed and parallel programming in C,
- Experience in Python programming.
- Team Work: ability to work in a group,
- Creative approach to problem solving,
- Open mind,
- Systematic and well organized approach.