This position sits within the Global Supply Management GSM organization in the Assembly Equipment & Media AEM group focusing on material handling systems. This role works with assembly Equipment Suppliers, Internal Technology Development, Training, Commodity manager partners and the Virtual Factory manufacturing stakeholders.
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Develop, validate and deploy MHS solutions and improvement projects on existing equipment to meet the new product requirements.
- Complete market analysis, specification & supplier development, defining sourcing test plans and execution as well as supplier management.
- Work with suppliers to define requirements and holds suppliers accountable for to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield and manufacturability requirements.
- Manage, track and prioritize multiple projects with multiple suppliers.
Inside this Business Group
Required Experience (Must Have)
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or other related field of study
- A background in assembly equipment and material handling in a high volume environment with 4+ years experience in material handling technologies in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Must be comfortable with high levels of ambiguity, have a strong vision of future technology trends in the MHS space.
- Ability to work with stakeholders and suppliers to define requirements and identify cost effective solutions.
- Experience with testing equipment for reliability (develop and implement test plans and simulations)
Preferred Experience (Nice to Have)
- Prior experience working across geographies along with project management training.
- PMP certification
- Familiarity with PLC programming
- Prior experience with Factory software automation
- Familiarity with Semiconductor Equipment Safety Standards (SEMI Safety) and ergonomic standards.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth