Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong problem
-Solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
- Good interpersonal skills
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineer, Math, Physics or any related field
- Minimum of 3 months experience with C, Python and LabVIEW
- Must have unrestricted right to work in US without requiring sponsorship
- Implement algorithms in a programming language