FW Security Engineer (m or f)
The Intel® GO™ Automated Driving Solution Group is looking for a FW Security Engineer.
Automated driving will change lives and societies for the better, resulting in fewer accidents, greater mobility, and more efficient traffic flow. With Intel GO automated driving solutions, Intel brings its deep expertise in compute, connectivity, and the cloud to the automotive industry.
If YOU are passionate to change the way we live, YOU should be part of this team.
As a FW Security Engineer you will be involved in design and implementation of platform firmware to implement custom embedded security functions, and other custom features to support power on and commercialization of Intel's Autonomous Driving platforms.
Your role will involve:
- Consideration of system level design impact of various embedded compute engines inside SoC's or at the platform level.
- Analyzing and document the security threat model
- Ensuring design and implementation adheres to best known "design for security" practices.
- Bachelors +7 years or Master's Degree +4 years experience in Engineering or related field.
- Experience with Intel Architecture Platforms in the area of BIOS, boot, and initialization processes. Experience with Deterministic / Real Time Operating Systems, and System Architectures.
- Familiar with Verified boot, Secure Storage encrypted flash, Trusted Execution Environment, Cryptographic Acceleration, Secure Clock, Monotonic Counters, and True RNG in an automotive application.
- Experience in low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture, hardware design, real time embedded control systems. Interest in security and have demonstrable examples of designing secure systems.
- Experience with functionally safe domains such as Medical, Automotive, Aerospace, or Industrial Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and German.Desired
- Experience with functionally safe domains such as Medical, Automotive, Aerospace, or Industrial Experience in interface standards such as SATA, SAS, eMMC, SPI, SGMII, UART, and PCIe.
- Experience with development processes including coding standards such as MISRA, CERT-C and JSF Joint Strike Fighter and unit testing.
- Familiarity with automotive communication protocols including CAN, PWM, VPW or ISO and security specifications including TMP, SHE, EVITA
Inside this Business Group