Primary responsibility is to develop and drive fully integrated, high impact ABM marketing campaigns and strategies based on customer propensity to buy models, sales and product strategies. Effectively works across business units and geography teams to create and deliver unified marketing campaigns to maximise our share of wallet within our largest business customers, designing both the plan and the content required to deliver the plan. Responsibilities also include developing and driving the execution and evaluation of campaign effectiveness through key performance indicators, operational metrics, and reporting. Monitors, evaluates and makes ongoing recommendations to drive continuous improvement. Ensures all stakeholders are aligned with campaign objectives, target audiences, messaging, programs & tactics. Campaigns will be wide ranging in scope and complexity yet focused on driving sales growth and bookings numbers.
Inside this Business Group
- A creative, integrated B2B marketer with strong writing skills and knowledge of SFDC/Eloqua.
- Experience of creating and executing focused ABM campaigns is highly desirable.
- Comfortable handling data in spreadsheets, with the ability to use data to drive both planning and messaging recommendations.
- A strong networker, influencer and collaborator, you will be comfortable working remotely with global teams in order to set up and roll out global best practice programs.
- A team player, full of ideas, a highly effective contributor to team brainstorms and planning sessions.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT buying personas is required.
- Cybersecurity background highly desirable but not essential.
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
California, Santa Clara; Texas, Plano;