Compensation Analyst, EMEA Region
The Compensation Analyst in our EMEA region works as an integral part of the Global Compensation team for Intel Security. The primary purpose of this role is to launch, execute, and analyze/report on the results of the compensation programs for our large employee population in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and/or administration of compensation and benefits plans, programs, and projects in our EMEA region
- Collaborates with the global compensation team in the annual compensation design review process, including Focal Review, market range competitive assessment, survey submission, performance management and other routine HR programs as needed
- Stays abreast of local employment laws and regulations in the greater EMEA region, performs analysis of impact and implements adherence to employment laws as necessary
- Recommends system, process, and program improvements to facilitate the efficient operation and effective reporting of compensation programs
- Performs ongoing competitive analysis, market analysis and recommendations, job family descriptions, job audits and analysis, job classification analysis and recommendations, establishing policies and guidelines, auditing practices against guidelines, strategic scanning of the external environment, external reporting, and vendor management
- Individuals act as internal experts, consultants, analysts, and program managers and represent the corporation to internal clients
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Conduct complex analyses; design and present recommendations for new or revised compensation programs that attract and retain employees, meet business goals and are cost efficient
- Work on global project design teams to develop global process, policies and tools
- Assist with other compensation projects and programs not directly related to EMEA as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance or related field plus 5 years of experience
- Three years’ experience designing & administering compensation programs
- Very good attention to details
- Comfortable working to strict deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in using salary surveys (e.g. Radford, Payscale, Towers Watson, Hewitt, etc) required
- Experience in Workday or any HR system is a plus
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people at all levels in the organization
Inside this Business Group
Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of Intel Security, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help Intel Security win big!
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.