A validation content development group is looking for a student for definition & development of C++ & Python tests in IA environment.
The group develops test content on the most advanced emulation & simulation environment, using state-of-the-art development & debug tools.
The group is deeply involved in the design, development and debug of Intel future flagship products.
Working in this group provides system level & architectural understanding of the most advanced IA CPUs.
As a member of the team, you play a main role in the development of Intel next generation of processors and become familiar with most advanced validation techniques, tools and CPU designs.
Inside this Business Group
- Student of Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- At least 1.5 left till graduation
- Ability to work at least 3-4 days per week
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Familiarity with C/C++ Object Oriented or Python will be an advantage
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.