As part of our Platform Engineering Group (PEG) in Bangalore, we are seeking Staff/Senior Analog Design Engineers to join our newly established PMIC team.
Working in our PMIC team, you will:
Inside this Business Group
• Education: Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. with 5-15 years of experience
• Extensive analog design experience in power management circuits: DC-DC buck/boost regulators, Linear Regulators, Battery Charging and Management, Integrated Audio, Data Converters and Clocking circuits
• Hands-on experience in analog full custom design, detailed layout judgment and supervision capabilities
• Knowledge of portable device power management
• Ability to propose innovative and leading edge solutions
• Experience with silicon level debug and full life cycle exposure is preferred
• Good communication skills, ability to work in a team environment
• Experience of relevant CAD tools (Cadence flow) and IC design methodology
• Structured IC design methodology covering specification, implementation, design and test
• Experience in analog mixed-signal (AMS) design flow.
• Driven to achieve success and able to work in a team of expert engineers to reach clear design goals
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.