Inside this Business Group
• BSEE/MSEE or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in High Performance IC/FPGA design/application, verification and validation.
• Good knowledge in IC validation methodologies and experience in debugging, conducting test and measurements for various IC timing/frequency/current/ voltage parameters.
• Good knowledge in FPGA and SoC architecture is an added advantageExperience in developing programming languages such as tcl, C-programming, VBA, HTML, LABVIEW etc. is an added advantage.
• Experience in working on test / measurement on bench, ATE is an added advantage.
• Experience in handling various high speed test and measurement equipment such as High Bandwidth Real Time/Sampling Oscilloscope, High Frequency Pulse/Signal , power supply is an added advantage.
• Candidates who is highly motivated, self-driven, initiative and resourceful would be suitable for this job scope.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.