We are looking for students who are would join small team c.a. 10 people, contribute to development integration frameworks, develop tools and validation of chipset firmware for Intel server platforms. As a Software Development Intern you will have an opportunity to develop frameworks, tools and validate firmware using state-of-the-art programming and validation technologies and techniques. You will gain experience on world best server technologies, such as performance efficient power management, server manageability, etc. which will be released to the market in few years. You will become a part of one of best Intel teams and have a possibility to work with highly motivated individuals - best professionals in their field.
What you will do:
- Edit, modify and debug software products in accordance with software architecture specifications and internal procedures help with simpler development tasks, including writing, debugging and profiling source code.
- Implement and edit the validation framework in accordance with software validation plans.
- Maintain build process and perform Build Verification Tests for each build, communicate the test results to the whole team and track the resolution of BVT problems if occur.
- Help with Code Change database maintenance: introduce new entries to the database, make appropriate changes as required.
- Work in a team exercising agile process: use benefits of continuous integration with peer reviews, participate in planning sessions and retrospectives for a few weeks' long sprints.
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
- Relax during energetic team events wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Inside this Business Group
- Should be currently a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year student of Computer Science Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering faculty, with strong skills in the overall programming and have a students status for next 12 (or more) months.
- Ability to work part time in the coming 12 or more months.
- Good programming skills in C#.
- Analytical thinking, willingness and easiness to learn.
- Systematic and well organized approach.
- Fluency in Polish and very good knowledge of English
Additional Qualifications (You do not need to have all to apply)
- Familiarity with script languages Python, Perl, Bash, TCL, etc.,
- Good programming skills in C or Java,
- Basics knowledge of electronics and inbound data transmission protocols,
- Debugging techniques local/remote,
- OS/drivers - interest in low level programming,
- Knowledge of agile-based software development methodologies,
- Knowledge of software validation concepts: unit / functional/ integration / exploratory / performance / scalability tests,- Some prior experience.