We are looking for a creative, motivated individual with a passion for technology, sales and marketing and with great attention to detail. In return we offer an exciting role which holds real responsibility and great opportunities for professional development. In this position, you will be assisting in local implementation of sales and marketing projects driven with direct and channel partners in Poland. This includes communicating on local and European levels in order to understand available marketing tools and program frameworks, defining locally relevant projects, as well as monitoring success metrics. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Cooperation with team on development and execution of marketing programs to drive Intel's brand and demand generation
- Understanding and analyzing market data
- Organizing training for customers - including preparing and/or executing technology demonstrations
- Organizing events road shows, seminars and others
- Marketing materials preparation and proof reading
- Coordination of various activities and reporting out
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure - we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Inside this Business Group
You should be an active university student (for next 12 months or more) with marketing and/or technology background, working towards a relevant Bachelor's, Specialist's, Technical, Master's or PhD degree from a relevant academic institution.
Additional qualifications include:
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of key IT market technologies and trends
- Basic understanding of computing devices and software
- A self-starter, self-sufficient and a risk-taker
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.