Facilities Technician Responsibilities will include but not be limited to: - Performing repairs and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures and systems. - Installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining a wide variety of facility plumbing, mechanical, electrical, heating and cooling systems. - Conducting preventative maintenance inspections and performs required preventative maintenance duties under a safe environment. Assignments are semi-routine in nature with work performed within generally defined parameters. Required to work a compressed day work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve hour days in a row followed by a fourth day every other week.
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results. We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation). We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work! We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Inside this Business Group
Candidate must possess the following:
• AA/AS degree in Mechanical or Engineering Technology or Military service.
Minimum of 1 year of work experience with:
• Working knowledge of boilers, chillers, and HVAC equipment a must.
• Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
• Must role model safety as a value and adhere to stringent environmental compliance culture.
Other qualifications include:
At least 6+ months experience in:
• Industrial mechanical systems operations and/or vibration analysis a plus.
• Mechanical aptitude in an industrial setting, work independently, safety mindset.
• Ability to complete full scope of operations in running and maintaining facilities systems with a focus on mechanical systems.
• Ability to work across various facilities disciplines. Duties include but not limited preventative and corrective maintenance activities while being able support factory tool install, de-install and construction activities.
• Candidate must also cross train in facilities operations and maintenance activities while providing service to customers.
• Written and verbal communication skills required, as well as organization and time management skills.
• Ability to work as an individual contributor and part of a team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations including UPW/AWN, HVAC, PLC and electrical. - Proficiency in Maximo and ICMTL, SPEED and ePassdown a plus. –
• Problem solving skills are a plus.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth