Job Description: A candidate for a temporary position who has s a relevant Technical, Master's or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute. A Student employee can do specific work in the area of future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department. The Internship is limited in time with the intent to hire into a College Graduate/Technical Graduate position as appropriate. Duties:- Analyze and document project scope, develop project schedule and track the development and progress accordingly.- Work with the development teams and project teams.- Managing projects' documentation, time schedule and products distribution.- In-depth analysis of project risks, gaps, document problem reports and regular communication to the team and project stakeholder.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavior skills:
- Technical-focused job.
- Strong ability to manage many parallel tasks and coordinate multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- Great Interpersonal skills responsible and highly motivated, self-learning skills.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must be pursuing a MS or PhD in Computer Science engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software engineering or related field
- Minimum 6 months of management experience in a hi-tech environment.
- Minimum 6 months of experience with Virtual Machine.
- Minimum 6 months of experience with Linux
- Minimum 6 months of experience with scripting languages (C, C++, Perl, etc)
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.