Liaison between hiring manager, sourcing teams, and internal and external candidates for open positions on offer development and delivery factoring in internal equity analysis, commissions schemes, benefits, stock programs, relocation, and immigration hiring processes, within and across geographies. Responsible for championing diversity candidate placement. Responsible for control and compliance requirements based on local laws and company policies e.g. background investigations, immigration. May work in partnership with Recruiters as part of the overall hiring process and may be involved with the sourcing of candidates, support interview scheduling, and screening of candidates for eligibility. May assist internal and external candidates with navigation through staffing tools and processes. Attention to detail and good judgment required for compensation recommendations, pay exception management, and influence on offer/accept decisions.This is a fixed term position 6 months
Inside this Business Group
- Fluent in English language
- Human Resources or another relevant degree
- Excellent attention to detail, process management and content expertise
- Ability to influence business decisions and direction relative to hiring requirements, needs, strategy
- Excellent relationship management skills with candidates and business partners
- Strong customer engagement, expectations management, issue resolution, stakeholder management experience
- Ability to easily move between recruitment areas, countries, and business groups
- Excellent teamwork and partnership behaviors
What We Offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored. We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve work-life balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular Staffing duties you can also:
- Take advantage of various career development activities
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Charge internal batteries during energetic team events! If all of the above sounds like a good place to be, come and join us!
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.