Become part of software team within Analog Test and Validation group that develops tools and methodologies for validation of the revolutionary next generation Intel products.
Specifically for this position, the team develops a set of software that runs on high volume manufacturing testers to help validate and debug a key software component of manufacturing – Test Program. Development of the tools requires working with architect and designers of Intel’s CPU/SoC products to gather requirements, as well as working closely with product development engineers to understand, design, implement and maintain debug/data collection tools on their request. The scope of work includes broad spectrum of software architect, optimization algorithm, user interface design, and robot control programing for automation.
Inside this Business Group
- Minimum B.Sc. in CS or EE or equivalent
- Product development engineering experience (or understanding of Manufacturing test)
- Proficiency in one of Python, C/C++, C#
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design using UML, computer system internals, data structures, and algorithms, GUI design.
- Strong hardware background and experience with lab equipment (scope, logic analyzers) is advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Fluency in English
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.