As a MAG Business Group manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of strategic and technical marketing engineers. You will learn about the MAG market trends, government investments, and determine areas and strategies for focus and investment. You will develop executable strategies for strong growth for MAG business group. You will work closely with the systems solutions engineering team to define which solutions to build for identified applications. You will use your strong communication skills to influence key internal groups such as product marketing, product planning, sales, applications, engineering and executive management. You will also develop strong partnerships and solutions with key external entities, develop, and execute go-to-market and sales strategies.
Inside this Business Group
* BSEE, BSCS, or related
* 10 years of experience in the semiconductor industry, or a high technology systems based roles
* 5 years of people management experience
* 3 years product line management or business management experience
* Willing to travel
* This position involves work on US Government Contracts and/or proposals for US Government Contracts that limit participation to US Citizens. A person may be required to provide proof of US Citizenship in order to comply with US government requirements. Any offer by Intel for this position is conditioned upon satisfying any proof of citizenship government requirements.
Preferred (Additional) Qualifications
* Experience/knowledge of the MAG market highly desirable
*Experience with creating effective presentations targeting field, customer, and executive level management
* Experience with running cross-functional teams
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
California, Santa Clara;