Be a key asset of the Datacenter Product Marketing team driving the creation of compelling messaging and positioning for the highly successful Intel Xeon Processor family to further accelerate sales velocity. You will align and enhance segmentation and value drivers across key workload e.g. Cloud-scale computing, AI/Big Data Analytics, IoT, Business Transformation, 5G, etc., vertical industries Financial Services, Health Care, Mfg, Retail, etc., and platform adjacencies network, storage, IO. You are also an essential launch team member as the Xeon product expert. What you will do...
The messaging PME role will encompass key activities including: Craft/hone product messaging & key core collateral e.g. keynote scripts, Q&As, web content for greatest impact . Collaborate on GTM plans to drive RevMax. Drive multiple programs simultaneously and work with key stakeholders to identify/ implement TTM industry readiness and relevant usages.Ensure ecosystem alignment and scale via ongoing training/engagement OEM, ISV, CSPs, SIs, channel. Actively influence & build affinity across end customer & press/analyst audiences leading to testimonials resulting in increased system sales and roadmap quality. Work with planning, architecture and engineering to get market requirements designed in and planned for future innovative designs Solve a wide range of challenges and completing tasks in delivery of a specific product or service . Assess potential markets, product life cycle planning, coordination of technical product development, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities and product launch. Additional activities may include: technical sales support, product advertising/promotion, planning, development, and implementation of multiple channel programs, directing the development of company market requirements for specific products or product lines.
Inside this Business Group
-Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science Technical degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with both customers and the Intel field Knowledge of marketing principles and methods for promoting platforms and products.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with technical, product & marketing teams to define/deliver leading capabilities ideally data center products to market.
- Manage cross group, cross function, from working to executive level.
- Attention to detail and execution focus.
- Detect and analyze trends in technology and combine them with knowledge to detect potential business impact
- Present confidently to VP/CxO level management on key topics
- Thrive with a high degree of ambiguity and drive clarity in key areas
- Extensive interaction with external customers and/or vendors
- Experience across a broad range of primary research methodologies from in-depth, in-home qualitative studies to quantitative studies like conjoint, discrete choice modeling, and pricing is desired.
- Willing to travel - domestic and international
- Market segmentation planning & management
- Datacenter product knowledge including CPUs, chipsets, and adjacent ingredients along with its ecosystem OEMs, channel, OSVs, ISV.